Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

BrisStyle Valentine's Day Gift Guide

If you're a little stuck for gift ideas for your sweetheart, I recommend having a peek at the BrisStyle gift guide. There's lots of cute, romantic or anatomically correct ideas. I especially like the mixed metal 'Love Pendant' from Forever Inspired Jewellery by Liv, because we have an ongoing competition in our house to describe how much we love each other. "I love you to the moon and back" is a pretty good start!

My contribution to the whole smoochy St Valentine's Day scene is the St Valentine Scarlet Heart Garland, with nine crochet love hearts hanging on a line. I have them hanging above my bedside table, and I have to say, I'm growing very attached to them. But, I'll happily sell them to someone with stars in their eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...