Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Verbs are doing words


Anticipating - Being in the audience of 'As You Like It' at La Boite. A date with the husband! woot woot! I am a massive Shakespeare fan. Honestly, I won't even start...

Wishing - I could be in two places at once. That way I could work and be at the BrisStyle Indie Twilight Markets tomorrow night too. Sigh. If you can make it, say hi to all the awesome stall-holders from me. And bring me back something good.



Reading - 'Oddfellow's Orphanage' by Emily Winfield Martin. It's pretty darn cute. We'll see what happens next... My copy is pictured here with a new notebook from Chrissy Foreman Cranitch, which is almost too pretty to write in or cram in my bag, which is what will happen as soon as I start using it. I also really love the rainbow-puking unicorn on Chrissy's note of thanks. Rainbow puke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...