Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Verbs are doing words

 
Adoring - the snapdragons on my verandah. I like the way they're so delicate and pretty, yet they have such a violent name.


Losing - my shit when Madonna comes in to the cafe and lets me say hi to her sweet little wards. This guy is apparently very naughty. I don't believe it for one second.


Sewing - A giant loveheart pillow for my beautiful friend Tina. Getting the shape right is not as easy as I thought it would be. I had to pull the stuffing out and start again!!!



Exhibit A


Sighing - Well, my sister Kirsty is in San Francisco, and she's having the best time. I wish so freakin' much I could be there too. She's a sterling travel partner. So, to be totally predictable, here's Scott McKenzie with the original "San Francisco (Be sure to wear flowers in your hair)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...