Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Loveheart cupcakes


Little Pompom turns 5, with a little sugary help from Enticing Icing. Thank you for the lovehearts Bel, they were delicious!
Fast on the heels of the 5th birthday, we celebrated the 7th of Ced, with a flaming rocket cake and the traditional birth stories.
"At this time, seven years ago, I was sitting in the bath at the Birth Centre..."
"...and Daddy rubbed my back and said I was beautiful and I growled at him to shut the damn hell up..."
"...and you took a deep breath and you roared!"
I enjoy this very much because I know that soon enough there will be no mystery surrounding where they came from, and they will NOT want to know the details of their entry into the world.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad the little hearts came to good use again. Hope Ced liked his toppers too xx

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...