Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010



Ah, the traditional last minute scramble. Why would I do things any other way? MiuAndUmi preparation for the BrisStyle indie Twilight Markets is coming together, slowly but surely, and I did have the unique pleasure of having not one, not two, but three Bunnings staff walking me around the big tin shed looking for sandbags! That was fun. I've elected to make them myself, because I like to be resourceful, I like the feeling of finishing a task, and I'm too stubborn to be told there isn't enough time.
I'm jazzed about Friday night, crossing my fingers it doesn't rain, and so far have managed to evade the naked-at-school type dreams of derisive shoppers and epic failure that got me good last time around. I'll be propped up by my beautiful sidekicks Kirsty and Cass, who help make any event something to remember. Look for the brunette, the blonde and the redhead and come say hey, or howdy, or ciao, bonsoir, or just hello.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your sandbags! I'm getting veeeeery excited about Friday night too. I hope I get some time to get around and say hello to everyone. I want to see some of your pretties in person.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...