Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

The internets never looked so good!

               Photo taken right before I fogged up the glass in the Marais, Paris
After some tedious computer issues, I’m happily back to tickling the keyboard and being wowed by the new stuff I’m seeing.  It’s also time to get excited by the end-of-year markets. There seems to be a new one every week.
A newly tinted carrot-top Kirsty joined me for the slightly soggy fun of the Suitcase Rummage. The light rain didn’t stop the bargain hunters, and we ended up trading a few gorgeous  items with our neighbour Phoebe.   
We zoomed out to Bundamba for the Handmade Expo, only to find some stalls had literally been blown away. It was incredibly windy, but there were still smiles, some yummy food (I saw cakes that reminded me of the boulangeries in Paris – rose petals and chocolate? Yes, please!) and some good shopping.
Highlight? Voodoo doll pin cushions from Jaffajaf. Just too cute, in a murderous sort of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...