Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

BiDM wrap up - or should it be 'wring out'?

My stuff got wet, my shoes were filled with muddy water, and I performed an impromtu version of Flashdance. You know the scene with the bucket of water? That was me. Minus the legwarmers.

After discovering my umbrella lacked in the waterproofing department, Helen whisked me to the relative dry of the promo tent (thank you a million times!), and Cass stuck with me and kept my impending freak out at bay. But it was still a lot of fun! There was good cheer and a bolstering sense of cameraderie that even the torrential downpour couldn't dampen. Even the stallholders inside showed a lot of support, Shelleyberelli using the phrase 'survivor guilt', which I thought was hilarious!

So, once again there are no photos from my day, but I have a good excuse. Now the prep begins for the big one, the grand-daddy of markets, the BrisStyle indie Twilight Market on Friday 17th December in King George Square. I'm very excited to be a part of this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...