Introducing my very first giveaway! I've had a blast putting this one together, with the idea of sunshine, relaxation and times when there is nothing at all on your mind but when your next Pina Colada will arrive.
So the lucky winner will receive...
- Size 12 (Miss) 'Style' Beach dress pattern from god-knows-when, it looks very 80's to me
- Sunshiney yellow button necklace with reclaimed hook closure (61cm or 24in)
- Pink crochet bowl, 3 gold buttons and a Japanese fabric gift bag
- Ombre palm tree brooch, made of plastic or lucite
- Vintage cotton fabric with old-timey beachside design (53cmx112cm or 21inx44in)
- Lolly pink cotton fabric (58cmx101cm or 23inx40in)
So here's the important bit. If you would like to win this parcel of summertime joy, complete with glitter, find me on Facebook, become a MiuAndUmi liker, and suggest to your best people that they like me too! Then just pop back here and tell me in the comments what summer is all about for you. Is it getting grass burns on the old slip-and-slide? Is it beers and silly hats around the barbie? Is it the hunt for the ultimate icypole flavour?
The lucky winner will be chosen at random when I reach 150 likers... so get clicking!
My wish is to drum up interest and energy, make lots of new friends in the online world and in the really real world too. With all the rain and the terrible flooding that has affected so much of our state, I feel it's only right to be pledging half of my sales from January to the flood relief appeal. Pinkie promise!