Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Picnic by the river









We mosied down to the river, not far from home, and took advantage of the happily (for us) under-used park. This park has no swings, just lots of trees for climbing, and calm river for gazing.
The home-made salami, tomato and cheese scrolls were gobbled up before I could even take a photo, which reminded me that sometimes it's nice to keep things basic. (Although I am inspired to put on a grand picnic now...)
Cam and I shared a beer and watched the kids run around like nuts, then he read Little Red Riding Hood to them while I watched the clouds sail overhead.
These truly are the days!
Are you enjoying the school holidays and making the most of this gorgeous winter weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...