Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Verbs are doing words



Making - "Best Blueberry Muffins" and a little coffee. This really is the best blueberry muffin recipe ever, and I tell you, getting one of these straight out of the oven is bliss.



  Walking - Out on the beach. A bit chilly.



Playing - Through the viewfinder with an old kaleidoscope. Had to check the spelling on that one!

It feels like it's going to be a big weekend... the Brisstylers will be out in full force tonight for the Twilight market, (I'm recovering from a big old coff-coff-snot-snot, so I'll stay home this time, but I'll be there in spirit), work tomorrow (which doesn't really feel like work because I work with the best people ever!), and I'm running a little crafty workshop at the Woodford Gaia Gardens for the kids on Sunday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...