Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm seeing dots...



This Doting on Dots Dress from ModCloth needs to be mine. I've exhausted my rational excuses for buying this dress, but I haven't yet removed it from my favourites bar...

 

Speaking of favourites, and bars, this is my favourite bar. Set on Main St in Samford, Ya Ya Bar and Eatery is the spot for a perfect Whisky Sour and a handful of tasty tapas. The staff are gorgeous (that's Will in the photo - he makes a mean Bloody Mary) and the music is always good. Except when it's Aerosmith, but that's another story...



3 comments:

  1. Cute! buy the dress, if your still thinking of it maybe its meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the dress. I'm so glad you're with me on this one. Rachael, if I bought it I would have to hide it for 6 months and then say 'I've had it for aaaages!', and I think the husbo is starting to get wise... it is cute though...

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...