Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Too many secrets, green is good, The Loved Ones


I'm working on a couple of 'secret' projects at the mo, and the urge to share is almost too much to take! Here is a little sneak photo of something very special I've been making for a while now... is that obscure enough? 
And the other project will be revealed very soon...

Observe, my new green dress from ASOS, as seen here, which I'm wearing right now. Love it! I'm starting to wonder if I could do little 'what I'm wearing' photo shoots, but there are not enough hours in the day...

My friend J introduced me to The Loved Ones on the weekend, and I can't get this song out of my head. Classic Australian music from the 60's, completely overlooked! What an amazing voice.
Just ignore the superdaggy clip and enjoy 'Everlovin' Man' by The Loved Ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...