Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wait a minute Mr Postman


Little Pompom doesn't know it yet, but there is a lovely gift on the way to our house. I just had to order a gorgeous, original skirt from Tammy at Boorah Designs. We were neighbours at the BrisStyle markets, and I couldn't stop staring at the colours and pattern combinations the whole day. Of course by the time I'd made up my mind to buy it,we were all in the mad scramble to pack up our stalls and clear out. Luckily I caught this one-of-a-kind skirt before it sold! If you have kids or know a kid or are just unusually small, you should have a look around Boorah Designs!
Oh, and the trade of clutch purses between Tammy and I - I may only be able to get one leg into Pompom's skirt, but the clutch will be all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...