Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

All hail! The queen of procrastina....



Image from lululetty

Remember that scene in Black Books where Bernard does just about everything to avoid doing his taxes, including calling his mother and asking some skinheads 'Which one of you bitches wants to dance?'

Well, that's me.

Apart from taunting skinheads. But it's still procrastination.

So, I'm playing tiggy with Pom Pom and poking the dog. I'm looking at pretty pictures, like the dreamy one above and reading a good blog or two, like Kimono Reincarnate, which is clever and inspiring. And ignoring the pink elephant in the room, which is market prep! Once again, each time I sit at the sewing machine or my desk, I'm filled with nerves and doubt. It's crazy, because I know what to expect, but real nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...