Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Stop to catch my breath


What a whirlwind of a night!

Once again, the BrisStyle Twilight Market was a bustling, colourful night of gorgeous handmade creations, from food and body products to clothes, jewellery and accessories. The whole night seemed to fly by so rapidly, I missed my chance to do a little shopping! But I couldn't resist a trade with my neighbour Rondelle, who makes adorable canvas art. We also discovered a shared love of b-grade zombie movies and alone time.

Oh, and once again, I took no photos! Tisk tisk, I was so busy chatting with shoppers there just wasn't time!
Instead, here are my 'Charleston Diva' button brooches, don't they look swell all watching the skies together?

2 comments:

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...