Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A dose of cuteness



Every now and then a lovely lady comes in for a coffee at Buzzstop. She wears a large slouchy bag, which would be unremarkable unless you noticed that from time to time the bag moves.

When I asked the lady what was going on with her bag, she pulled out a little orphan wallaby! As a carer for orphaned wildlife, she has to keep them warm and close at all times, but she popped this sweetie out for a second so I could ooh and aah in a high-pitched voice, and stroke its incredibly soft fur.

Now I look forward to seeing the lovely lady with the squirming luggage (I should really find out her name, yes?) so I can see her latest wards and get a little dose of cuteness to sweeten up my day.

1 comment:

  1. Her name is Madonna and she is as adorable as the orphans that she cares for. Every time I see her, I spend more time fawning over the beautiful soul that is Madonna than I do the beautiful contents of her luggage.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...