Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Verbs are doing words



Leaking - out of my eyes while watching Seeking a friend for the end of the world. I didn't expect it to be so moving. Steve Carell manages to be both hilarious and a figure of pathos, and Keira almost hit a Clementine note with her 'quirky chick' character. Am I a loon because I think end-of-the-world movies are fun?


Over-committing - just maybe? My second 52 project, and I'm just a little (ahem) behind schedule. But hey, it's no biggie. I'll class this as a "to be continued". It's so much fun, but I made the rookie mistake of stitching like a fiend for a few hours straight, then wondering why my head was pounding. What a rube.
 
 
Hooking - for love. That's right! Valentine's Day is not too far away, and I'm listing my heart garlands in the shop. 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...