Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year, you good-looking people



Welcome to 2012.

My pure and fervent hope is that this year is better than the last, for everyone.

Today began with croissants and coffee. And no hangover! I also redesigned my blog and re-opened my Etsy shop, and photographed the new pieces which I will list very soon.

This year my goal is to do more good. To make the most of my time. To put aside the worries that hobble me, and to finally hit my stride!

I'm also thinking I should make a few lists. Of goals and intentions. To really set it out there and illustrate my plans, make myself accountable for the results.

What do you think? Are you a lister? Do you already have your lists in order? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...