Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Project 4 - Stained glass photos


It's been a very quiet week for me, with a touch of heat exhaustion sitting me firmly on my arse. Wow, I felt bad.

So project 4 is a low-key effort... these photos turned out more dramatic than I expected, and I love them! Our new home-made 'stained glass' windows are really cardboard and cellophane, but they look so cheerful and cast the most amazing light in the afternoon.


It's rare to catch these two in repose, so when I saw the opportunity, I took it.

 
Mini shopping trolley... the fact these even exist makes me strangely happy. But you know about my obsession with abandoned trolleys, right?


I also have a note from the doctor....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...